Friday, December 2, 2011

What would be a good slogan for advertising hairdryers?

I'm currently doing a project in social studies, and i have to advertise the newly made hairdryer in the 1920's. What would be a good slogan to attract woman and girls? (Since its mostly woman and girls who use it)


Thanks! 10 points for the best one.|||HI,,


Here are my suggestions, it is great challenge as you have put us back in a time machine to 1920 Thanks ! otherwise most of it is all about future...





1 With us, you will never have hair rising experiences!





2 No probem, even your hubby can share this!





3 For you to be in current affairs- and have a great look.





4 No hours of towel in the hair !





Regards





Ravi Shivram


http://slogansmith.blogspot.com|||Slogan: Dry your hair in seconds.





Just create an ad describing the product and what it does.





When you have a new product, one that does something no other product does, you don't have to "sell" it. You only have to describe it and tell people where they can get it.





If I have a product that will make bald people grow hair instantly, I don't have to "sell" it. If you are bald, you will move heaven and earth to buy my product.





All I have to do is show them that it works.





You only have to "sell" a product if you have lots of competitors selling the same thing ... e.g. soap, detergent, frying pans, mops, etc.





If you have something brand new, you only have to convince them that it works. If they need it, they will pay almost any price.|||if it is a presentation I have a perfect idea. It takes place in a 1920's telephone operator and customer.





operator- Okay, Mr. Jones, what do you think I should do with this hair





customer- PLEASE just forward my Call!!!





What about one of those whatchamacallit (your brand) hair dryers to fix my rude do





customer - PLEASE forward my call to my wife





operator - well what about my HAIR!?!





customer - forward my call and then go home





She does it and arrives home panting, there is a package at her doorstep, it says "from Mr. Jones"





She uses it and her hair looks gorgeous





operator- Wait, WHO is Mr. Jones????????|||Wet hair now, try our new dry-by blower, and you鈥檒l be dry before you know it.|||hair look like ****? dry it quick;D

No comments:

Post a Comment