Friday, December 2, 2011

Slogan?????

what is a good slogan for being against school uniforms??? it cant be corny or cheesy and doesnt have to be catchy or rhyme but it has to be something that you can read and know exactly what it's about???? any suggestions?????|||If you wanted to do something graphic, you could have a short row of paper dolls standing side by side by side with a Universal No symbol drawn across the front of them. I'd wear one of those!





Or you could print a large orange jell-o mold on a t-shirt and write beneath it: Conformity is for Jell-o.





Here are some other slogans to consider:





"Uniformity is for those who can't think for themselves."


"I'm a snowflake, not a cookie."


"Individuality rocks"


"I've gotta be me."


I thought copying off your neighbor was frowned upon?





There is no I in UNIFORMITY. - well that one doesn't work, does it? :-)





Good luck rebelling against the system.|||Express yourself through your clothes.|||" at school its kinda hard to be different when we all look alike." ......idk.......... :) hope that helped or gave u an idea......|||God made us all unique, so let's keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment