Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What can be a catchy magazine add slogan to encourage teenagers to reduce their ecological footprint?

I need a slogan for my magazine ad. The ad needs to encourage teens to reduce their ecological footprint. An example I can't use is "Be cool. Carpool."|||I'm not that good at coming up with the actual slogan, but as a teen, I generally don't pay too much attention to the slogan in an ad like that as long as it's not something lame like 'be cool, carpool'. It's your future, as said by the person above me, is a good slogan because it's not too long and it's very to-the-point. The most important thing is to have good graphics and a unique angle. Teens are pelted with ads left and right, so if the idea came from somewhere else, we'll know.|||"It's your future."|||JTD has a good one.


i am a teenager and i am green loving, but my friends use electricity 24/7 and it drives me insane!





could you give me an answer for last minute homework?!


i would appreciate anything on this topic:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment