Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are some ideas for a Student Council slogan to go on an event shirt?

The student council at my school is holding an event and we are making tshirts that have a leadership slogan on them. In the past we have had ones like the Gatorade symbol and then "Is it in you?" and a TV with "Leadership: Make it your reality!". If you have any ideas please share. They would be greatly appreciated.|||Follow Me -- I'm a Leader


(design could feature one or more arrows pointing the way to things like "Success", "Achievement", "Bright Future", etc.)





I've Got Leader Fever -- Catch It!


(design could be either a thermometer with markings on it -- low end could be 'apathetic', and 'follower', then 'joiner' and 'participant', then 'planner' then at the very high end 'leader'. Of course your "mercury" would be all the way at the high end.)





Those are just a couple off the top of my head... I might be able to think of more if I knew your school's mascot or abbreviation (e.g. mine was SSHS).





Good luck!|||Badge : Your School Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment