Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What would be an amazing name & slogan for my dog grooming business?

I already have a dog sitting/ walking business with a name picked out and fliers made along with the slogan but now i need to start putting a little more attention towards my knew grooming business as well. Can someone please give me the best answer for a name and a slogan for my dog grooming business?|||What demographics would you be targetting? You should research you local area to see what type of people live there and figure out a name that would be attractive to most of the dog owners there.





Sniff n' Scratch.





"A friend to your best friend."





or:





Sleek coats Pet Grooming.





"Servicing your pet with style."





That's all I can think of right now.|||****-and-Spaniel


Hygienic Hounds


Spotless


Purely Pooch


Perky Pup


Pretty Pugs





How Spot became Not


The fairy godmothers of dirty dog owners everywhere|||slogan could :we do a tail wagging business here


our customers came to us wagging their tails





slogan (and name)bow wow grooming - you wont get any growls from us


a doggone grooming|||Peluchin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment