Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best slogan line for persons with disabilities for motivating them to succeed?

I invite you all to make slogan lines on your thoughts for persons with disabilities for motivating them to succeed. Because, they are not faults and they just want "barrier-free" environments.





Thank you


Neethu George|||No matter what your abilities are you can do whatever you can choose in life.|||My Mother started using this line on us as we were children. And now on the really tough days, or days when I get frustrated with doing less and less physically, I remember it. "Whether I believe 'I can' or 'I can't', I am absolutely right." The other option is to say that I can't all the time and fade away into the background of life. But I choose to participate in life today, and I will not let two words--I can't--from doing what I am able to do.


from Courtney who is 51 with Systemic Lupus and my spine is deteriorating. If I don't have to give up yet, no one else does.|||"Stop complaining and work harder" ---- My mom





Good advice IMHO. Certainly motivated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment