Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is a possible slogan for a business named treatMesweet?

i have a business called treatMesweet and i need a slogan for it... do you have possible slogans for me?|||Here are some slogans from the past, others from more contemporary times.See if you can supply the missing word or phrase. Here are some examples:


"Give me liberty or give me. . ."


"Uncle Sam wants . . ."


"I have a . . ."


"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask . . ."


"Just do . . ."


"Life is a sport; . . ."


"Gentlemen prefer . . ."


"Image is . . ."


"Coke is . . ."


"You've come a long way, . . ."


"This is not your father's . . ."


"You deserve a break . . .."





I'm not sure what your selling. Hope this helps


Denise|||We need to know what your business does.





For example a slogan we might propose may be way off base.





Best Pastries in town, but you really are a boutique. See the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment