Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are the slogans adidas have used since they started and when did they use each slogan?

I am doing a huge corporation project for my economics class and I chose to do it on adidas. Part of what I need are every slogan adidas has used over the years. I need to know when they used them also. Every detail you can think of will help. I appreciate all the help I can get.|||The company formally registered as adidas AG (with lower case lettering) on August 18, 1949. The phrase All Day I Dream About Sports is used as if Adidas were an acronym.





In 2005, Adidas introduced the Adidas 1, the first ever production shoe to utilize a microprocessor. Dubbed by the company "The World's First Intelligent Shoe"...





"Impossible is Nothing" is the current mainstream marketing slogan for Adidas. This campaign was developed by 180\TBWA based in Amsterdam but also with significant work being done by TBWA\Chiat\Day in San Francisco - particularly for its basketball campaign "Believe In Five".

No comments:

Post a Comment