Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the OFFICIAL slogan of the National Rifle Association?

I really need to know the official slogan, approved by the NRA, with a Web site where I can confirm this info. I keep finding "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I'm not sure this is really their official motto. Thanks!|||You know I don't believe the NRA actually has an official slogan. They have a variety of slogans that they use for different things. Things like, "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security". But I've never seen them consistently use one to represent the NRA as a whole. The NRA represents a broad variety of interests related to firearms in America: ownership, rights, safety, training, law enforcement, military, etc. I imagine it would be difficult to properly represent the values of the NRA with just one slogan.





You can always ask them. www.nra.org, www.nra-ila.org, or to contact them... https://secure.nraila.org/Contact.aspx





I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions you have.|||I have seen a few more...."I'm the NRA, and I vote.", "Vote Freedom First", and "NRA---Freedom's Frontline" those are from the NRA-ILA website.





http://www.nraila.org|||You can have my gun when you pry my cold dead fingers from around it|||The NRA........The foremost Guardian of the traditional American "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" !


Just look inside of the cover of the "American Rifleman", NRA Magazine and you will find it .





Just read the Second Ammendment to the US Constitution .


"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."


It says what we are trying to protect !


You and your right to have the ability to protect your family and provide for them with your ability to hunt and provide food for the table in the truest of American traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment