Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is a good slogan for a wedding cake business?

I have a school project due in two days, and I'm stuck on thinking of a slogan for my "business". My business is to design and sell wedding cakes. Can anyone think of a good slogan? I'd really appreciate it!|||"Sweet I Does"|||"Simply Wed" or "Coupled Cakes"


Slogan: "A cake to start your sweet forever"|||鈾?Marry Cakes 鈾?/div>


  • 3 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||weddings are hectic with decisions to make,roses or Daisy's? chicken or steak? but leave it to us we'll take care of the cake!|||"sweetening your day"|||"At least there is a 100% chance you're cake will be perfect."|||Tie the Knott Sweet Expressions





I do Love Cake|||In Your Face Cakes|||get fresh! lol|||You eat 'em, we make 'em--at low prices!





IDK, I tried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment